SuperDSi 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connect with other users!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ROTFL/LOL jokes Super_10  Games  affilate links  
Top posters
tleit004 (84)
ROTFL/LOL jokes I_vote_lcapROTFL/LOL jokes I_voting_barROTFL/LOL jokes I_vote_rcap 
Random Zac (76)
ROTFL/LOL jokes I_vote_lcapROTFL/LOL jokes I_voting_barROTFL/LOL jokes I_vote_rcap 
diddy103 (24)
ZeldaBro (19)
umer936 (5)
Kawaii Yuki (5)
lord vageta (3)
SuperBoss121 (1)
cooldude4051 (1)
CoyBoat275 (1)
invite
You can also have your brothers or sisters to join the site.don`t forget to bring your friends along to.

ROTFL/LOL jokes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diddy103

diddy103

ROTFL/LOL jokes Empty
PostROTFL/LOL jokes

RULES: NO BULLYING, NO CUSSING, NO RACIST JOKES, AND NO SEXUAL JOKES ALL THESE COULD LEAD TO PERMENENT BAN OR 24 HOUR BAN....... ENJOY!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! logo the 2 logo the 2
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

ROTFL/LOL jokes :: Comments

diddy103
Re: ROTFL/LOL jokes
Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:21 pm by diddy103
one funny thing is i built a ramp i went up it and the front will tiped when it touched the ground and i hit my head on the concrete after that i was laughing so hard best lol moment
diddy103
Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:52 pm by diddy103
if anybody can look at my site and tell me if its good will you do that the site name is dsiforums.forumsreality.com
Post Mon May 23, 2011 7:26 pm by lord vageta
no no lmao those suck heers a good 1 [an old man is eatin those instant noodle cup things and then says somthins and then he lol and it spiled allover him. ha ha he hoo ha ya man right on the money ah ha
Post Mon May 23, 2011 7:31 pm by lord vageta
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Neutral
Post  by Sponsored content

ROTFL/LOL jokes

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperDSi 2.0 :: Blogs.-
Jump to: