SuperDSi 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connect with other users!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  being a chat moderator Super_10  Games  affilate links  
Top posters
tleit004 (84)
being a chat moderator I_vote_lcapbeing a chat moderator I_voting_barbeing a chat moderator I_vote_rcap 
Random Zac (76)
being a chat moderator I_vote_lcapbeing a chat moderator I_voting_barbeing a chat moderator I_vote_rcap 
diddy103 (24)
ZeldaBro (19)
umer936 (5)
Kawaii Yuki (5)
lord vageta (3)
SuperBoss121 (1)
cooldude4051 (1)
CoyBoat275 (1)
invite
You can also have your brothers or sisters to join the site.don`t forget to bring your friends along to.

being a chat moderator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diddy103

diddy103

being a chat moderator Empty
Postbeing a chat moderator

my name is diddy103 and i wanted to become a chat moderator because it seems like a good job and i would be willing to do that all day and night to stay a chatroom moderator. this was my dream job so if anybody can or would be willing to help me become a chat moderator then that would be the best thing in the world to me. and dont forget if i do become one then i will be the best worker that the owner ever had on this site, so plz and thank you if you do help me become a part of my life lone dream job
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

being a chat moderator :: Comments

diddy103
Re: being a chat moderator
Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:39 pm by diddy103
its black history month!!!!! one of the months to remember the african american history and what they did to change the world. There were many things done in history by african american cultures. so we should take time to remember marton luther king jr. and rosa parks.. they changed our world by showing us that the african culture can acheive anything they want to in life
diddy103
Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:39 pm by diddy103
its black history month!!!!! one of the months to remember the african american history and what they did to change the world. There were many things done in history by african american cultures. so we should take time to remember marton luther king jr. and rosa parks.. they changed our world by showing us that the african culture can acheive anything they want to in life
Post  by Sponsored content

being a chat moderator

Page 1 of 1