SuperDSi 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connect with other users!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  kingdom hearts or mario games Super_10  Games  affilate links  
Top posters
tleit004 (84)
kingdom hearts or mario games I_vote_lcapkingdom hearts or mario games I_voting_barkingdom hearts or mario games I_vote_rcap 
Random Zac (76)
kingdom hearts or mario games I_vote_lcapkingdom hearts or mario games I_voting_barkingdom hearts or mario games I_vote_rcap 
diddy103 (24)
ZeldaBro (19)
umer936 (5)
Kawaii Yuki (5)
lord vageta (3)
SuperBoss121 (1)
cooldude4051 (1)
CoyBoat275 (1)
invite
You can also have your brothers or sisters to join the site.don`t forget to bring your friends along to.

kingdom hearts or mario games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diddy103

diddy103

kingdom hearts or mario games Empty
Postkingdom hearts or mario games

weegee lol! kingdom hearts is an epic game on ps2 psp and dsi. this game is going on to one game to another telling a story of sora an roxas's life. guided by his best freind axel [who he met when he joined the organization] and xion [she is xion and she is sora too] the leader [saix] is the head of the organization trying to form kingdom hearts to do something evil. but roxas didnt know that. but before that sora was the first alive a real fighter and a real boy untill he died in a battle with riku. sora then lost his memories and roxas was created as soras nobody [ means has no heart an not a real person/human an not alive.] roxas was made to go through the missions for the organization and peice back together all of soras memories to bring him back to life.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

kingdom hearts or mario games :: Comments

No Comment.

kingdom hearts or mario games

Page 1 of 1