Connect with other users!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Games that are worth trying out~~ Super_10  Games  affilate links  
Top posters
tleit004 (84)
Games that are worth trying out~~ I_vote_lcapGames that are worth trying out~~ I_voting_barGames that are worth trying out~~ I_vote_rcap 
Random Zac (76)
Games that are worth trying out~~ I_vote_lcapGames that are worth trying out~~ I_voting_barGames that are worth trying out~~ I_vote_rcap 
diddy103 (24)
ZeldaBro (19)
umer936 (5)
Kawaii Yuki (5)
lord vageta (3)
SuperBoss121 (1)
cooldude4051 (1)
CoyBoat275 (1)
invite
You can also have your brothers or sisters to join the site.don`t forget to bring your friends along to.

Games that are worth trying out~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kawaii Yuki

Kawaii Yuki

Games that are worth trying out~~ Empty
PostSubject: Games that are worth trying out~~   Games that are worth trying out~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm

These games in my opinion, are very great.

"Final fantasy four heroes of light":
This Game was Rewarded a 9/10 by most People who play it. The reason for not getting a Full 10, is because it is one of the most Challenging Final Fantasy Games you could ever set your hands on~
-
"Animal Crossing Wild World":
This games gets a good 10/10 Rating.
It's not even really a game, theres no way to accualy beat it. It's just like a Fantasy world to get addicted to (:
_
"Portal 1 and 2 ":

Both were very good games, About an evil Admin of the Aperture science enrichment center [A female Computer], Named Glados, who just does not get along with a test-subject named Chell~
Very good Graphics.

Those three games are by far my favorite (: try them out~
Back to top Go down

Games that are worth trying out~~
Page 1 of 1