SuperDSi 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connect with other users!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Never ending alert box. Super_10  Games  affilate links  
Top posters
tleit004 (84)
Never ending alert box. I_vote_lcapNever ending alert box. I_voting_barNever ending alert box. I_vote_rcap 
Random Zac (76)
Never ending alert box. I_vote_lcapNever ending alert box. I_voting_barNever ending alert box. I_vote_rcap 
diddy103 (24)
ZeldaBro (19)
umer936 (5)
Kawaii Yuki (5)
lord vageta (3)
SuperBoss121 (1)
cooldude4051 (1)
CoyBoat275 (1)
invite
You can also have your brothers or sisters to join the site.don`t forget to bring your friends along to.

Never ending alert box.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Random Zac
Administrator
Administrator
Random Zac

Never ending alert box. Empty
PostSubject: Never ending alert box.   Never ending alert box. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Download:
tap Download, an error screen will come up, then add the error page to your favorites, then remove the "-superdsi and "//" but don't remove the ":".

Download?

Automatic link

Last edited by Random Zac on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://superdsi.forumotion.com
diddy103

diddy103

PostSubject: Re: Never ending alert box.   Never ending alert box. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:44 am

this is one of the funnest and most organized web page that i acually like to be on
Back to top Go down
diddy103

diddy103

PostSubject: Re: Never ending alert box.   Never ending alert box. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:46 am

just got a new ipad for my birthday and i was so happy that i could have set there and smiled the whole time. i have the best parents in the world
Back to top Go down
diddy103

diddy103

PostSubject: Re: Never ending alert box.   Never ending alert box. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:48 am

i want to go to mcdonalds which is so random but yet so true to me....... lol
Back to top Go down
diddy103

diddy103

PostSubject: Re: Never ending alert box.   Never ending alert box. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:50 am

whose the best administaitor around RANDOM ZAK!!!!! RANDOM ZAK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never ending alert box.   Never ending alert box. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never ending alert box.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperDSi 2.0 :: Off Topic-
Jump to: