SuperDSi 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connect with other users!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  site,lack of users. Super_10  Games  affilate links  
Top posters
tleit004 (84)
site,lack of users. I_vote_lcapsite,lack of users. I_voting_barsite,lack of users. I_vote_rcap 
Random Zac (76)
site,lack of users. I_vote_lcapsite,lack of users. I_voting_barsite,lack of users. I_vote_rcap 
diddy103 (24)
ZeldaBro (19)
umer936 (5)
Kawaii Yuki (5)
lord vageta (3)
SuperBoss121 (1)
cooldude4051 (1)
CoyBoat275 (1)
invite
You can also have your brothers or sisters to join the site.don`t forget to bring your friends along to.

site,lack of users.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Random Zac
Administrator
Administrator
Random Zac

site,lack of users. Empty
PostSubject: site,lack of users.   site,lack of users. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 pm

There has been a major lack of users to this site,well,some users will have to help advertise the site on dsi sites of search engines,and some advertising sites,tleit004 and Zeldabro will help out the site to keep it going!,So please get out there and advertise.

Last edited by Random Zac on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://superdsi.forumotion.com
tleit004
tleit004

PostSubject: Re: site,lack of users.   site,lack of users. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:52 pm

i cannot advertize on many sites without getting kicked off.but ill try
Back to top Go down
http://(read this) i use dsigamble, dsi-fun,dsipaint,runescape.i
ZeldaBro
ZeldaBro

Location : @ other sites to advertise this site you advetise 2!!!

PostSubject: Re: site,lack of users.   site,lack of users. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:44 pm

ive got 2 sites:dsihub/dsipaint trying to get more.I cant find many though. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kawaii Yuki

Kawaii Yuki

PostSubject: Re: site,lack of users.   site,lack of users. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:46 pm

I'm here, Iv'e been looking for you, Zac. I'm sure you remember your bestest friend <3 Heh~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: site,lack of users.   site,lack of users. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

site,lack of users.
Page 1 of 1