SuperDSi 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connect with other users!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  mission to sucess Super_10  Games  affilate links  
Top posters
tleit004 (84)
mission to sucess I_vote_lcapmission to sucess I_voting_barmission to sucess I_vote_rcap 
Random Zac (76)
mission to sucess I_vote_lcapmission to sucess I_voting_barmission to sucess I_vote_rcap 
diddy103 (24)
ZeldaBro (19)
umer936 (5)
Kawaii Yuki (5)
lord vageta (3)
SuperBoss121 (1)
cooldude4051 (1)
CoyBoat275 (1)
invite
You can also have your brothers or sisters to join the site.don`t forget to bring your friends along to.

mission to sucess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diddy103

diddy103

mission to sucess Empty
Postmission to sucess

logo the 2 Basketball cheers cheers the mission to sucess is a mission to get people with dsi's to join the site. the one thing to complete this mission is to have people combine with me an advertise this site and to have freinds or family join the site. if you would help thank you and to notify my by a comment or private message and for the people that can or will help get more people online and more people to advertise this site then you should know that you are wanted to help and dont be shy to tell me cause it will eventually do you some good in the future. you may email me at diddy103@hotmail.com if you would like to help send a email please a.s.a.p and thank you to anybody that will help improve the future site or tomarrows site.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

mission to sucess :: Comments

No Comment.

mission to sucess

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperDSi 2.0 :: Blogs.-
Jump to: